For servicing vehicles equipped with GM’s powerful 6.6L V-8 Duramax Diesel engine, ACDelco offers several premium maintenance parts designed to keep them running strong:
- Fuel filters: ACDelco Professional Fuel Filters (#TP3018) are thoroughly tested to meet requirements for fit, form and function, and protect combustion systems from contaminants.
- Glow plugs: ACDelco Professional Glow Plugs (#9G) are designed to give diesel engines enough heat for cold starts and maintain ignition in all cylinders. They improve throttle response and reduce emissions; offer dependability and long-lasting performance; and offer a 12-month, 12,000-mile warranty, whichever comes first.
- Reman fuel injectors: ACDelco’s Professional Reman Diesel Fuel Injectors (#19327361) provide maximum performance with fewer exhaust emissions. The chrome-plated control valve seats match the OE design, and key assemblies are 100-percent replaced. Remaining components have been completely disassembled, cleaned and tested to specifications.
- Engine oil filters: ACDelco Professional Engine Oil Filters (#PF2232 and #PF2232F) provide outstanding filtering capabilities and ensure a clean supply of oil is delivered to diesel components. They’re also designed for OE filter change or synthetic drain intervals – whichever is longer.
- Air filters: ACDelco Professional Air Filters (#A3141C) supply the cleanest possible air with the least airflow restriction. They provide excellent filter capacity efficiency and flow management for enhanced performance, and they’re equipped with tight seals to keep unfiltered air out of the combustion chamber.
ACDelco Technical Assistance Centre
Questions? Please send us a note via our Contact Us. If you’d like to speak to one of our TAC agents, call the ACDelco Info-Line.