2021 ACDelco Around the Wheel in 60 Days ISC Promotion
PROMOTION OFFICIAL GUIDELINES
The 2021 ACDelco Around the Wheel in 60 Days ISC Promotion (“Promotion”) is offered in Canada by ACDelco, a division of General Motors of Canada Company “GM Canada” (1908 Colonel Sam Drive, Oshawa, ON, L1H 8P7 – hereinafter the “Sponsor” or “ACDelco”) and takes place from 12:00:00 AM (ET) April 1, 2021 to May 31, 2021 at 11:59:59 pm ET (“Promotion Period”).
The Promotion is open to active Canadian Independent Service Centre businesses (“ISC”) who: (i) are residents of and have a legal business in Canada; and (ii) perform vehicle service and repairs for vehicle owners. The ISC owner/manager (an “Entrant”) must register for the Promotion by and must have reached the legal age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of registration. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Official Rules (these “Rules”), authorized GM Canada Dealers, ACDelco Distributors and/or jobbers and any other person or entity involved in the administration, execution or fulfillment of this Promotion (including without limitation the Administrator (defined below)) as well as their respective employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”) are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
For greater certainty, the Entrant must be authorized at the time of registration (and must remain authorized during and after the Promotion) by the ISC to: (i) provide to GM Canada any and all required information that relates to the ISC for the purposes of administering and promoting the Promotion in accordance with these Rules; (ii) enter the Promotion on behalf of the ISC; and (iii) agree to be legally bound by these Rules on behalf of the ISC. Each Entrant must ensure the ISC account is in compliance with these Rules.
At any point during or after the Promotion (including, without limitation, after a reward has been awarded), the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof, in form and substance satisfactory to the Sponsor (including, without limitation, requiring the Entrant to sign a legally binding agreement such as an affidavit), that: (i) the Entrant meets the eligibility requirements specified in these Rules; (ii) the ISC meets the eligibility requirements specified in these Rules; (iii) neither the Entrant nor ISC in any way has knowledge that the Entrant violated these Rules (as determined by GM Canada in its sole and absolute discretion); (v) the Entrant has the legal right to: (a) enter the Promotion on behalf of the ISC; (b) agree to be legally bound by these Rules on behalf of the ISC; and/or (c) consent to the storage, usage and sharing of any personal information submitted in connection with this Promotion for purposes of administering and promoting the Promotion; and/or (vi) is required for any other reason GM Canada deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Promotion in accordance with these Rules, or for any other reason.
INDEPENDENT CONTEST ADMINISTRATOR
CMG Marketing Inc. (the “Administrator”), 895 Don Mills Road, North York, ON M3C 1W3
AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES
By participating in the Promotion, each Entrant (on its own behalf and on behalf of the applicable ISC) fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts to be legally bound by these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
April and May: An ISC must be registered for this Promotion by its Entrant Date (“The Promotion Deadline”) of April 23, 2021 for the April promotion and May 24, 2021 for the May promotion to qualify to earn Around the Wheel points for the specific month. If an ISC buys a minimum of $500 (in a single or multiple transactions), net before tax less warranty and returns in ACDelco Advantage and GM Genuine Bearings in line 02, ACDelco Professional and Advantage Chassis in line 45, and GM Genuine Steering and Drive Systems in line 36 from a qualifying Canadian ACDelco Full Line Distributor between April 1, 2021 – April 30, 2021 and May 1, 2021 to May 31, 2021 (an “Eligible Offer Purchase”), such ISC will earn a minimum of one branded ACDelco Around the Wheel Reward, while supplies last, for each Eligible Offer Purchase. ISCs earn one reward point for every dollar spent on qualifying parts. The points for each month will be earned separately and will be combined at the end of the promotion for the rewards redemption through an online catalogue of merchandise in June 2021.
At the end of each month, the Administrator will calculate all eligible purchases and determine the total Around the Wheel point’s total. Once the May promotion is completed, the points total for both months will be combined and the qualifying participating ISC can then redeem for ACDelco branded merchandise (retail value of rewards ranging from $20.00 to $100.00). Merchandise options provided from an online customized promotional catalogue. $500 in qualifying purchase dollars will equal 500 reward dollars for redemption. Qualifying ISCs will gain access to the online catalogue at the end of the promotion period, starting June 14, 2021. If a qualifier does not redeem their promotion Rewards dollars earned at the end of the promotion, the rewards will be null and void.
Around the Wheel rewards are valid for a one-time redemption which must be completed by July 5, 2021 at 11:59:59 pm EST, have no cash value, are non-transferable and not for resale. If the amount of rewards redeemed/used is less than the value and threshold of the Around the Wheels rewards as found in the online catalogue, any unused balance of the Around the Wheels rewards will be forfeited. This includes any unused balance from a qualifying ISC who does not redeem by the deadline of July 5, 2021 at 11:59:59 pm EST.
ADDITIONAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Limit of one (1) registration per ISC and per Entrant. Duplicates will be discarded. Registrations will take place by completing the form at www.TechConnectCanada.com. Only one registration is required for both months. See registration deadlines above for qualifications.
- All Active Professional Service Centre (PSC), Automotive Care Expert (ACE) and Retail Service Support Program (RSSP) members are automatically registered and do not need to complete the online registration form.
- All ISC accounts must register for this promotion regardless if a registration was submitted for a previous ACDelco promotion.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete and submit the registration form including your contact details (email address, first name, last name, business address, etc.) and ACDelco account code (if one is on record). Form requires an internet connection and for the user to submit the data. Form data will not be submitted if there are any errors, inclusive of duplicates, or missing information. You will also be required to acknowledge you have read and agree to comply with these Rules.
- By opting in where indicated and as part of an active program membership, Entrants agree to receiving communications from ACDelco, at the contact information provided during the registration, regarding promotion updates and offers.
- Incomplete or inaccurate information provided during registration will result in disqualification from the Promotion (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion). The Sponsor (nor any other of the Promotion Parties) will not be responsible for contacting an Entrant (or ISC) that provided incomplete registration details.
- By entering this Promotion, each Entrant (on his/her own behalf and on behalf of the ISC) accept and agree to be bound by these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the independent promotion administrator, which are final, binding and conclusive on all matters relative to this Promotion. The Sponsor reserves the right to adjust any of the dates, timeframes and/or other Promotion mechanics stipulated in these Rules, to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance by any entrant or Entry with these Rules, or as a result of any technical or other problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of the Promotion as contemplated in these Rules, or for any other reason. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these English Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials, including, but not limited to: the registration form, website, French version of these Rules, and/or point of sale, television, print or online advertising; the terms and conditions of these English Rules shall prevail, govern and control to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- By participating in this Promotion, Entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor/GM Canada and the independent contest administrator, which are final, binding and conclusive on all matters relative to this Promotion.
- In order to be eligible for the Promotion, a purchase must be reported in each or either month to ACDelco via the proprietary ACDelco eSmart reporting system and will be based on the tagging and reporting completed by the individual Full Line Distributor. Incomplete tagging, reporting and transferring of data as well as late reporting will result in disqualification of the applicable purchase. All tagging in respect of Eligible Offer Purchases must be completed by the Full Line ACDelco Distributor by May 31, 2021 11:59:59 PM PST.
- ACDelco will review all qualifying purchases. The dates and details for pulling and reviewing data are June 10, 2021 with a review of all ACDelco Advantage and GM Genuine Bearings in line 02, ACDelco Professional and Advantage Chassis in line 45, and GM Genuine Steering and Drive Systems in line 36.
- Your promotion rewards dollars earned are personal to your ISC business, have no cash value, are non-transferable and not for resale. If the amount of rewards redeemed/used is less than the value and threshold of the Around the Wheels rewards as found in the online catalogue, any unused balance of the Around the Wheels rewards will be forfeited.
- If you do not redeem your promotion Rewards dollars earned at the end of the promotion, they will be null and void. This includes any unused balance from a qualifying ISC who does not redeem by the deadline of July 5, 2021 at 11:59:59 pm EST.
- All ACDelco specific ACDelco Advantage and GM Genuine Bearings in line 02, ACDelco Professional and Advantage Chassis in line 45, and GM Genuine Steering and Drive Systems in line 36 purchases will be summarized by official ACDelco ISC account codes. Purchases and Entry qualifications will be calculated using ACDelco’s eSmart purchase Reporting System, using net purchases (total purchases before tax less warranty less returns). All qualifying purchases from multiple ACDelco Authorized Full Line Distributors will be combined. Late or inaccurately reported purchases will not be applied. If purchases are provided late through this reporting, and ISCs are tagged later than the applicable deadline indicated above, such purchases will not qualify for this Promotion.
- Incorrectly reported purchases will not qualify. ACDelco’s records are final in the event of dispute.
At General Motors of Canada Company ("GM Canada"), we respect your privacy and value our relationship with you. Your personal information will be protected, will never be sold, and unless we advise you in advance, will be used only by GM Canada, our affiliates, dealers, and service providers (only to provide services). Our goal is to enhance your product and service experience with us. By submitting this personal information to us, you are consenting to its use and disclosure for the following purposes:
- Meeting safety, security, legal and regulatory requirements;
- Providing you with general marketing, product, service and business partner information and offers;
- Conducting market analysis;
- Maintaining the accuracy of our records to respond to your inquiries and provide you with warranty or other customer service communications, and otherwise manage our or our dealers' relationship with you;
- Satisfying other reasonable, legitimate business interests (such as collecting outstanding debts).
© Copyright 2021 General Motors of Canada Company — all rights reserved
The Prizes awarded under this Promotion are made by GM Canada to the confirmed winners. Liability (if any) for withholding, reporting or payment of any applicable Federal, Provincial, GST or other sales or Income Tax is the sole responsibility of the confirmed winner, and not ACDelco or GM Canada or any of the other Released Parties.